Acting Queens Borough President Sharon Lee is hosting the borough’s seventh jobs recruitment fair on August 26.
The virtual event will connect job seekers to available employment opportunities.
Employers who will participate include:
- The Child Center of New York
- Constructive Partnerships Unlimited
- The Council for Airport Opportunity
- LIFE Camp Inc.
- Mercy Home
- Metro One Loss Prevention
- MetroPlus Health Plan
- New York Life
- Quality Services for the Autism Community
- Queens Centers for Progress
- The United States Census Bureau
- WATCH GUARD 24/7
- The Young Adult Institute
The event will run from 2 to 3:30 p.m.
Livestream the virtual jobs fair here.