Ridgewood spot Aby’s Bar, located at 681 Seneca Avenue, wants to extend their hours to stay open.
Earlier this month, the bar owner told Community Board 5 she wanted to lengthen her bar’s hours of operation to 2 a.m. some nights and 4 a.m. other nights.
Currently, the liquor licenses they received has a stipulation that they must close by 1 a.m. on weekends and midnight on weekdays.
“I need longer hours to keep the bar open,” the owner said. “This is my last chance.”
What do you think? Does Aby’s Bar deserve an extension of their hours? Let us know in the comments below.
Attention Ridgewood residents!
DDC is interrupting water service tomorrow morning, starting at 8 a.m., to replace water mains and appurtenances along Onderdonk Avenue and surrounding streets.
These streets will be affected by the installation:
- Seneca Avenue between Grove Street and Himrod Street,
- Harman Street between Onderdonk Avenue and Cypress Avenue,
- Greene Avenue between Onderdonk Avenue and Cypress Avenue,
- Bleecker Street between Onderdonk Avenue and Cypress Avenue,
- Cypress Avenue between Harman Street and Menahan Street.
Water service will be shut off for approximately 8 hours, so be prepared!
Just a reminder that all Queens Library branches are today for July 4th.
Happy Independence Day, everyone!